Mobile Crisis Clinician
We are looking to hire four Crisis Response clinicians for our Community Wellness and Crisis Response Program. In this role, you will take part in a pilot program with our agency and San Mateo County to respond to 911 calls that involve one or more individuals that may be exhibiting behaviors consistent with mental illness or substance abuse. Clinicians will be assigned to one of four local police agencies in Foster City, Millbrae, San Mateo, and Redwood City.
Job requirements include performing diagnostic evaluations during a crisis, determining the appropriate procedure for cases, working with different law enforcement communities, performing suicidal/homicidal/Grave Disability risk assessments, and more.
Schedule is M – F basis business hours. Looking to hire by mid May.
- ASW, ASW, APCC, LCSW, LMFT, or LPCC.
- Solid clinical treatment, assessment, diagnostic and evaluation skills.
- Knowledge of principles, techniques and trends in counseling, psychotherapy, clinical case management, crisis management and various treatment modalities
- Experience providing treatment for adults and youth with serious mental illness.
- Experience delivering services to adult and/or youth consumers who have co-occurring mental health and substance use disorders.
- Excellent documentation skills, progress notes, assessments, client care plans, etc.