Wrap Clinical Care Coordinator
This is hybrid- community based/ office and remote. Position is M – F with no weekends. Clinical supervision is offered. The WRAP Clinical Care Coordinator coordinates services and planning for children who are referred through social services, probation or mental health departments. Identified clients are in the process of stepping down from an institutional setting into family or family-like setting or at risk of transitioning into an institutional setting from a family or family-like setting. Services will be provided almost exclusively in the community ie. family’s homes, community centers, schools, etc. The primary role is to ensure that all parties /providers are working together toward stability and sustainability for the child and family with the goal of permanency. Responsibilities include: assessment, developing diagnosis, creating and updating treatment plans, care coordination, case management, providing therapy and weekly face to face meetings with the client and caregiver.
The new hire for this position will receive a $5,000 bonus after a year of service!! This is a pro-rated amount to hours worked.
- Complete assessment, diagnosis and individualized treatment plan/goals.
- Coordinate and implement overall treatment and services for assigned clients.
- Chart mental health notes, treatment plans, outcome measures, incident reports, and other documentation accurately and in a timely manner.
- Provide assistance in case planning and consultation to team members on clinical issues, as well as casework issues, as appropriate.
- Develop Family Support Teams for the purpose of treatment planning and support.
- Meet with clients and caregivers on a weekly basis to further treatment goals.
- Provide therapy for alternate cases held by other team members.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with community members and providers.
- Participate in individual and group supervision.
- Maintain professional behavior at all times, appropriately representing agency’s mission and philosophy.
- Function as team leader and uphold the values of the program and service.
- Attend all required trainings.
Minimum Qualifications, Applied Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- AMFT/ ASW
- Fingerprint clearances
- Own vehicle, valid California Driver’s License and insurance
- Ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Experience working with children/families in community settings is a plus
- Ability to work with a diverse population
- Cultural competency
- Good organizational and writing skills
- Flexible schedule with ability to work early mornings and evenings
- Ability to respond to crisis situations