Resident Service Coordinator
3 days/ week in downtown LA/ Skid Row and another 2 days/ week in Pico-Robertson.
We are hiring for full time, temporary Resident Service Coordinators for 2 – 3 months, starting ASAP. The position is a Resident Services Coordinator, the duties with emphasis on well-being calls and providing general assistance to residents as well as to the rest of the site team for resident related issues. This person will work a lot on event planning for holiday events for the residents. Looking for someone who can work 8AM – 5PM, M – Th, 8AM – 2PM on Fridays. This is in person.
* The Resident Services Coordinator facilitates and implements core programs as delegated by the program model.
* Collect and record data to measure program outcomes.
* Identify human and community service needs of residents.
* Develop strategies to link residents with needed services, including assistance in overcoming various barriers that might impede access to services.
* Build community partnerships that bring services, actively participate with other staff working toward resident stability.
* Candidate must have 2 years of relevant case management experience in supportive housing.