Clinical WRAP Care Coordinator
Position Type: DIRECT HIRE
Salary: $75k – $97k
$5k bonus after a year of service!
Clinical supervision is offered. The WRAP Clinical Care Coordinator coordinates services and planning for children who are referred through social services, probation or mental health departments. Identified clients are in the process of stepping down from an institutional setting into family or family-like setting or at risk of transitioning into an institutional setting from a family or family-like setting. Services will be provided almost exclusively in the community ie. family’s homes, community centers, schools, etc. The primary role is to ensure that all parties /providers are working together toward stability and sustainability for the child and family with the goal of permanency.
Responsibilities include: assessment, developing diagnosis, creating and updating treatment plans, care coordination, case management, providing therapy and weekly face to face meetings with the client and caregiver.
- Complete assessment, diagnosis and individualized treatment plan/goals.
- Coordinate and implement overall treatment and services for assigned clients.
- Chart mental health notes, treatment plans, outcome measures, incident reports, and other documentation accurately and in a timely manner.
- Provide assistance in case planning and consultation to team members on clinical issues, as well as casework issues, as appropriate.
- Develop Family Support Teams for the purpose of treatment planning and support.
- Meet with clients and caregivers on a weekly basis to further treatment goals.
- Provide therapy for alternate cases held by other team members.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with community members and providers.
- Participate in individual and group supervision.
- ASW/ AMFT