Clinical Care Manager
Position Type: TEMP, TEMP TO PERMANENT, PERMANENT
Salary: $65k – $85k
This is part or full time, clinical supervision is offered. During COVID this is half remote and half in person.
This program serves adolescents and TAY, it is dedicated to early detection and intervention in psychosis with a multi-disciplinary team approach. The Clinical Care Manager works as part of a multidisciplinary team and is responsible for coordinating client care within the team and with community partners. This includes evaluating the strengths and needs of clients; developing treatment plans collaboratively with clients and team members; and providing therapeutic interventions that target psychosis, mood, and additional issues that may impact recovery (such as trauma, substance use, interpersonal problems, and environmental stressors, etc.). The Clinical Care Manager is expected to provide services to clients in both the office and in the community.
- Master’s Degree (or higher) in Social Work or Marriage and Family Therapy or related field required.
- Licensure with the California Board of Behavioral Science (BBS) preferred or registered with the California BBS required or working on registration.
- Two years of experience providing direct mental health services to youth or young adult with serious mental health challenges required. Direct service experience in an Early Psychosis Program preferred.
- Personal or family experience of overcoming mental health challenges highly desirable.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and ability to type 45 WPM.
- Valid California Drivers’ License with an excellent driving record