Behavioral Health Manager
Position Type: TEMP
Salary: $40 – $45/ hr
This is temporary but can lead to direct hire. The position of Behavioral Health Manager is a Senior Leadership position. It’s an exciting new position, designed to oversee and strengthen the clinical services offered by the agency. This is a perfect position for someone demonstrating strong management skills, is passionate about providing clinical leadership, while working with the homeless or formerly homeless populations. Together with the Behavioral Health Senior Director, the Behavioral Health Manager will provide clinical guidance and leadership for the agency. The manager will provide direct management, caseload assignment and oversight, and support for clinicians, and interns/trainees in a variety of programs.
The Behavioral Health Manager is relentless in their commitment to ending homelessness via the principles of Housing First and Harm Reduction. They demonstrate this commitment through thoughtful, strategic program design and a scientific approach to performance improvement. Their participation in the continuous testing, analysis, and refinement of programs reflects their personal pursuit of excellence in all that they do.
The Behavioral Health Manager is able to navigate the competing demands of internal and external stakeholders and balances their passion for service with developed business acumen.
- LCSW/ MFT
- 4 years experience working in a behavioral health setting
- Knowledge of clinical techniques for assessment, treatment, and interventions for people with behavioral health illnesses
- Experience managing clinical staff
- Knowledge of the legal and ethical guidelines for clinical practice for each discipline and licensing board
- Work from a strength-based and harm reduction model
- Understanding of and sensitivity to the needs of the homeless and recently housed population