*If you experience any difficulty in applying online or uploading your resume please send your resume directly to us here: Social Service Staffing Email
. If you don’t see an email window pop up, please copy and paste this address into your email client – email@example.com
|| Executive Assistant
||TEMP TO PERMANENT
Reporting to IOA’s Chief Operating Officer (COO), handles a wide range of high-level administrative and executive support-related tasks across the C-suite and with Operations Leaders. Requires working and comfort with little or no supervision and handling sensitive, confidential material discreetly. Expert written and verbal communication skills are essential as is the ability to interact pleasantly and effectively with all stakeholders and customers in a fast-paced environment. Strong knowledge required of MS Office: Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Job Requirements: (All Required)
- Must have three-plus ( 3+ ) years administrative support experience at a senior level (CEO, President, CFO, COO, etc.), including regular interactions with key internal and external stakeholders.
- BA Degree or equivalent experience.
- Must be highly organized and possess good attention to detail.
- Proven track record in recording and transcribing minutes of meetings to ensure that information flows smoothly and items are followed-up on.
- Must have a sense of urgency and initiative.
- Requires experience working with little or no supervision and handling sensitive, confidential material discreetly.
- Excellent calendar management skills and experience scheduling travel arrangements.
- Proficient in MS Office: Word, PowerPoint, Excel.